MultiCom Radio Encryption HC-2650
From now on, all you need is a single encryption platform. The flexible MultiCom Radio Encryption HC-2650 meets all requirements regarding frequency ranges (HF, VHF, UHF, SatCom) and operating modes (narrowband/broadband, digital voice encryption, data encryption, secure messaging, IP VPN).
With appropriate software updates, the system can also accommodate future additions and technical advances with ease, which eliminates the need for expensive and time-consuming new purchases. MultiCom Radio Encryption HC-2650 is suitable for connection to all military IP networks and for rendering all radio networks secure. Its superb diversity with respect to applications and interfaces allow the system to be used in both current and future communication systems.
The system is mechanically and electrically so robust that it can be used in regular vehicles, armoured vehicles, coastal and ocean-going vessels, aeroplanes and helicopters. This solution, too, is based on the unique security architecture from Crypto International AG.
- Universal, compatible encryption platform for encryption in all frequency ranges (HF, VHF, UHF, SatCom) and all operating modes.
- Simple extension with further applications through integration of function packets.
- Suitable for single-channel applications (mobile, stationary) and for integration in multichannel command and control systems.
- There are advantages for users in all operating scenarios thanks to excellent qualities in field conditions (robust construction, protected against undesired radio emissions, ambient conditions, etc.).
- Secure long-term investment thanks to the future-oriented design.
- Security management centre for the management of security parameters.
- P3I: "Preplanned Product Improvement" provides flexibility for future system improvements.
Standardised text messages as a tactical alternative to secure voice.> More
The use of MultiCom Chat supplements secure voice communication and rounds out the communication modes for tactical scenarios. This chat is an easy way for users to send important information in writing, to reuse it immediately and to forward it to other places. Predefined emergency messages shorten the reaction time even more. As an option, location coordinates can be transmitted securely in the messages. This function increases security because it is possible to determine at any time where the employees are located and what the overall operational picture is.
High-security encryption of information being exchanged between two locations.> More
IP VPN encryption encrypts all information being exchanged between two locations over public and private networks. The tunnel mode approach is used to ensure maximum confidentiality, authenticity and integrity of the data.
IP encryption encrypts all types of communication such as e-mails, VoIP, data or video to the highest standards, thus rendering them unreadable in the network for unauthorised parties. IP VPN encryption is compatible with all IP encryption units up to a transmission rate of 1 Gbps.
Secure voice connection over fixed and mobile networks in digital or analogue mode.> More
Voice is the most original form of communication. Language consistency and speaker recognition are two central factors of voice applications, be they stationary or mobile, analogue or digital. Crypto Voice Encryption is a security solution to protect the confidentiality of your conversations without restricting your mobility or flexibility. It provides maximum security for telephony and HF radio.
Secure radio communication has to take into account many different factors: Frequency range, bandwidth, form of operation and distance are the major ones.> More
Radio communication takes place today in a broad frequency range. The distances covered vary greatly, as do the technical forms of operation and the available bandwidths. Crypto International AG has a versatile application package for top-security radio communication that can be tailored to any use: analogue/digital radio, narrowband, wideband, HF/VHF/UHF, voice, data transmission, and much more.
- Voice Narrowband Analogue: The high compression rate in the Vocoder ensures top voice quality with a data rate of 1.2 or 2.4 kbps.
- Voice Wideband Analogue: The available bandwidth of the VHF/UHF radio is used to achieve excellent voice quality.
- Voice Wideband Digital: This mode is employed in radios with frequency hopping enabled.
- Voice Narrowband Digital: The high compression coding technology protects digital narrowband radio communication used in frequency hopping or in satellite links
Military messaging protected by high-security encryption.> More
With the Crypto MultiCom Messenger, military messaging over radio channels becomes a secure means of communication that is easy to use. The system is based on the global communication protocol STANAG-5066, together with a standard e-mail program (client) installed on a PC or laptop. The Crypto MultiCom Messenger controls the sending of messages in a process specially tailored to the radio channel. The robust encryption on the HC-2650 MultiCom platform ensures the reliable and protected exchange of messages, even under the worst conditions. Encrypted voice connection and messaging can be combined with each other.
Secure data transmission is gaining steadily in significance.> More
People increasingly exchange information in data form, whether by e-mail, text messaging, chat or VoIP. Data encryption must also be ensured between communication partners on land or at sea who are far apart. Huge distances can be overcome with wireless communication in just two ways: by satellite or by HF radio. HF in particular is a medium that is always available in a crisis and that ensures "independent" communication over large distances. For example: You can transmit data easily with the NATO-specified STANAG protocol 5066. Protection is afforded by our MultiCom solution, which supports multiple applications, inter alia.
The Security Management enables the complete administration of the encryption units including their configuration parameters.