The last couple of days have been very turbulent for Crypto International Group as we have been severely hit by the media reporting about former Crypto AG.
It is important to understand that although bearing a similar name, Crypto International Group has nothing to do with Crypto AG. Crypto International Group has a different owner, different management and a different strategy. There are no current relations between the two companies, and Crypto International Group certainly never had any relations with the CIA or the BND.
Following the news reporting during the last days, we want to state:
- We have complete trust in our products and solutions. For the avoidance of any doubt, an internal investigation of our products is ongoing and has not shown any indications of our products being manipulated.
- There have been no claims by media that the equipment today sold by Crypto International Group has been manipulated.
- There have been no claims by media about any manipulated equipment being developed by former Crypto AG during the last 25 years.
- As reported in media, our general export license has been suspended. We now need to apply on an individual basis for our export orders. This requires more administration, but our export has not been stopped.
- Last year, we started the process of changing our name, because of the recurring confusion with Crypto AG. The recent events certainly have given us reasons to speed up this process. We will be presenting our new name and brand within the coming months.
- We are currently developing a new security module and security architecture, to be launched at the end of 2020. At this time, we will also introduce new products and solutions.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the customers, partners and representatives who have contacted us and supported us in these trying times. Media can contact us on email@example.com, but for the time being, our focus remains on our customers and our employees.